Sunday, November 15, 2009

The dreaded (and yet so joyously anticipated) first post

O.K., sooo I have been putting off my first post for a while now.....As much as I love to write, there is nothing more intimidating to me than a blank page (or post, as the case may be ). Yes, perfectionism can be annoying. Normally, the first post on a blog is supposed to be difinitive, give meaning or deph to the blog's title, and/or be a precursor of posts to come. But since none of these options seem appealing at the moment, I'm gonna keep my entrance into the blogging world short and sweet. Here comes my point. What I'm trying to say is that I love to write about life in general, costume dramas, my crazy right brained ideas, clothes!, what I'm reading, and all other sorts of silly randomness..... And that is exactly what I hope to do on this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment