Friday, July 22, 2011

Another Review and Writerish Music

I knew that if I was starting to do reviews, Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer would be near the top of the list. If there is one product that it seems I'm always searching for, it's a good concealer. I have tried just about every drugstore concealer on the market. There's some really decent formulas out there, but I have little qualms with most.


For a super long time I only would use Cover Girl's concealer. Which was ok. But not great. And then recently... *drumroll* I found Glamoflauge. Or possibly it found me.



First of all, it's economical. the amount you get is pretty average, but this concealer will last you FOREVER. You only need the tiniest, eensy-weensy amount to get flawless looking skin. So for about eight dollars, fantabulous deal.
Another observation: the colors are lighter than they appear in the packaging. I used to think Hard Candy colors ran darker than other brands. Not true. I've seen this confirmed on YouTube as well.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was truly a full coverage concealer, which is soo hard to find these days. The coverage is buildable, and not nearly as cakey looking as Cover Girl. So there.
http://www.hardcandy.com/products.php?cat=5

On a more writery note, I have been working on a playlist for the never-ending-novel and I want to share a song. Or perhaps just share about a song.

Jonsi kind of rocks anyway, but Tornado is so lyrical and pretty. And it fits one of the big themes to a t. For now. Listen. Love. Share.
http://youtu.be/lQtzw5aipQA

No comments:

Post a Comment